Thursday, August 16, 2007

All Those Fun Changes

Have I mentioned that I hate change? Okay. Well, I do!

We're in the midst of many!






Hubby started his new job this week. But he's also still finishing up at his old job. So this means? Days at new job. Nights at old job. Tired hubby. Trying to learn the new job. Trying to rest. Anxiously awaiting August 25th--last day at old job. What a week he's having!






I'm trying to get the kiddos all set to start school next week. Label each and every little thing with their names. Check the school supply list umpteen times to make sure we didn't miss anything. Check the dates another umpteen times to make sure we don't miss an important event. Label more stuff. Hair cuts. Are we ready for school yet? Only one more week!

In the midst of it all, new things starting at church. Preparing my mind for going on a trip in about three weeks. (Flying alone?!)

Much in need of God's peace.......



"Saranac Lake, Morning," by Homer Dodge Martin, 1857

5 comments:

Pat said...

You do have a lot happening now! I feel the same way for entirely different reasons...but no less stressed. I love that picture, it's perfect for this post.
As for flying alone - it is scary the first time, I did it a few years back, but once I made my connection - it was all over but the shouting! You'll do just fine, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

David said...

That picture of the frustrated man portrays Dad perfectly.

Admin said...

Pat,
Thanks for the prayers. I've flown alone before, but it has been several years. (I was younger and less stressed!)

Harry,
Be nice. Dad had a rough week!

Hidden One said...

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Threat Assessment & Response Canada said...

Ah, getting the kids ready for school. I remember those days.

Somehow it always works out okay, though, even if you forgot some things.

All things work to the good for those who love the Lord.

Even if it gets all messed up (but you sound so organized!) it will be just fine. :)