Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My First Bloggy Award!

My friend Paula passed along an award to me. Paula received the award, because she is such an encouraging and inspiring person, and her blog fits this description:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

Thank you for passing on the award to me, Paula! I feel very honored. These are the seven people I'm awarding:

Cheryl
Christina
Mrs. Darling
Laurie
Pat
Patty
Laura

A special thanks to each of these ladies for the ways they share their love of God and family, and for being great blogging friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, you are just tooooo sweet!

Pat said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you gave me such an award, but I am honored and I thank you.
When they give out a "goofy - doesn't read the directions award", I'm your gal!

Jada's Gigi said...

thanks so much, joni for this lovely award. I hope I can always be a positve influence on those around me, bloggin or otherwise.. I know you surely are deserving. I agree that God's places each of us where He will in the body of Christ. My greatest hope is that every believer would expereince the freedom and joy of His body that we were meant to enjoy...a freedom that unfortuantely has been greatly depleted over time by man and religion.

Mrs. Darling said...

Thank you Joni. I will indeed do this award thing tomorrow. How sweet of you! Blessings.

Threat Assessment & Response Canada said...

Wow! Thank you!