Journey Struggles
Over the past few weeks, I have been reading a forum which deals with issues in the church with which we were formerly affiliated. I won't go into detail. What I will say though, is that there are a lot of hurting people out there who need your prayers. What does this have to do with me personally? A lot of those people are my friends, and brothers and sisters in Christ. There is this "thing" inside me that can't stand it when those I care about are mistreated, lied to, or in some other way wronged. It's that part of me that wants vengeance . Wow. Did I use that word? But it's true. I want the erring party to repent, yes. But I also want to see them do some groveling and major "making of things right". And that thing inside me is like a mother bear protecting her young: you hurt someone I love, and I will attack! Shocking, isn't it? Most people who know me think I'm this gentle, meek person. I've been accused of being a "goody two s...

Comments