Monday, July 23, 2007

My Baby Is Growing Up!


Our youngest son, "Clyde", turns 8 today. I know that doesn't seem very old, but it makes me feel old! I can't believe how the time is flying by. It seems just yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time, trying to soothe his newborn cries.

Of course, I don't miss messy diapers, toilet training, teething, etc.

But, my "baby" is no longer a baby.

Happy birthday, bud.

(Oh, his other nickname is "monkey". He bears a striking resemblance to Curious George!) :o)

6 comments:

Pat said...

Curious George is very cute!
Happy birthday - you share the same birthday as my mom!!

Anonymous said...

Joni,

Wow...how time flys!

Ty turned 10 in February! Amazing!

Threat Assessment & Response Canada said...

Mine's 23 and I don't know where the time went.

Funny... when they're into everything, it feels like forever. But then the next day they're all grown up.

Enjoy the young years!

Keeping It Real said...

Happy Birthday to Clyde. He's a little older, a little more independent, but he'll always need mommy.

David said...

I think "Clyde" is a little small for his age.

Admin said...

That's your opinion, Harry. Be nice. --mom