Saturday, May 05, 2007

A Request from the Today Show

I received the following e-mail from a gentleman who is with NBC news. I am posting it here, in case someone from the Greensburg area might see it. Or if you know someone there, you may feel free to pass along this information.

~~Joni
_________________________
Hi Joni,

I happened to come across your blog and I was looking for info about Greensburg. I'm writing from NBC's Today Show trying to reach out to people in Greensburg who might be willing to chat with us for a few minutes today. We want to hear from as many people as possible about their experiences and what their plans are for the long and short-term.

I know things are extremely busy and stressful in town and you're not necessarily in contact with many people but if you could pass my phone number on to anybody there who might be willing and able to talk for a few minutes we would greatly appreciate it. I'm at (212) 664-5526. Many thanks and we're keeping your hometown in our thoughts and prayers here in New York. Thank,

Durrell


Durrell Dawson
NBC News | News Associate
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
(212) 664-5526

No comments: