Friday, January 11, 2008

Just Because I Can...

Today is the big 4-1 birthday. Kind of anti-climactic, after hitting the 4-0 last year, I guess. But all the same, it has been a nice day.

My hubby and kiddos gave me some really nice gifts and cards this morning. I enjoyed some time to just watch a Walton's episode on DVD. (I have often been compared to Elizabeth...) Had some yummy caramel truffle coffee, using my new coffeemaker. Received some sweet cards and e-cards, and many well-wishes. Had phone calls from two of my favorite people in the world: my mom and my hubby's mom. Overall, it has been a great day so far!

Okay. Now I realize I usually post stuff like the following cartoon on my other blog. But since my sons often read that blog, I felt this was a better place for it. I know it's a bit on the "naughty" side of things. But, hey! It's my birthday! I'm entitled, right? :o)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Happy Birthday my sweet friend, that card is hilarious!
Enjoy every minute of every day the Lord has blessed you with...you are a jewel!

Jada's Gigi said...

Happy birthday!! ..and now your goal in life is to make super sure you don't end up like that cartoon! LOL

Keith said...

Happy Birthday Joni!