Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Circle of Life


I had this really heartfelt post all ready to go, regarding today being the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. But sometimes, life has a way of invading our plans.

We found out this afternoon that my husband's grandmother passed away. She has been ill for quite some time. Still, this is a loss we all feel. She left behind a legacy of service to the Lord. For that I am truly thankful.

When I am able, I will post a tribute. It's too fresh right now. All I ask is that you keep her family in your prayers.


"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints." Psalm 116:15

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. Loosing a loved one, no matter how old, is never easy. The family is in my prayers....

Pat said...

My deepest heartfelt sympathy to all of you who loved this precious lady. I understand too well the grief you feel...and I also have experienced the Lords comfort. I will hold you up in prayer as you go through this difficult time.

Mrs. Darling said...

Sending my condolences and love.

Keeping It Real said...

So sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.