Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Double Celebration

I'm typing this the night before...but pretend it's already Sunday, June 17th.

Today is Father's Day. I have a great dad, to whom much honor is due. He is a wonderful, godly man, who has shown me in so many ways what it means to be a servant. I have a father-in-law to whom much honor is due, too. He, too, is a godly man. I am thankful for the example he set for my husband. And, of course, I honor my terrific husband, who is a great dad and an example for our sons.



And today is our 18th wedding anniversary. I love you forever, Keith.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comments, dear. I love you too. It's been 18 wonderful years, and I'm looking forward to many more.

Love you lots,
Keith

Threat Assessment & Response Canada said...

Congratulations you two!

Jada's Gigi said...

Hope you anniversary and your vacation were wonderful;l! Congrats on 18 years!

Keeping It Real said...

You know, I had intended to post a special F-Day blog, but my husband had the gall to tick me off and put me in the rottenist of moods. The best i could do was a few F-Day shout outs, but I did talk to my dad, who pointed out the error of my own ways.