Monday, October 30, 2006

Requesting Your Prayers

In addition to praying for my new little great niece/nephew to be safe and healthy...

Please pray in regard to the song I mentioned in my "Travelin' Music" post. I keep sensing there is more God wants to give me (more words to the same song). I just don't have them yet. There's a sense of the song not being complete.

Isn't that how our lives are? A song God just keeps writing: note by note, and verse by verse, as He makes our life a beautiful melody that draws others to Him.

May your life be filled with sweet music, my friends!

5 comments:

Kimber said...

Praying God gives you the complete song :) You'll have to post the lyrics when you are done - :)

Tea with Tiffany said...

Praying for your song. Believing for it to be complete and used for his glory!

Hidden One said...

You're still in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

As always, you are in my prayers. Love.

Admin said...

Thank you all for keeping me in prayer. God is faithful!