- Nine men were ordained as permanent deacons in the Diocese of Cleveland. This is the first class in five years. A very exciting milestone in our diocese!
- Four men were ordained priests as well. We continue to pray for vocations to the priesthood.
- My husband's godson received his first Communion. It seems like just yesterday he was baptized!
- A young man from our parish received his vestments, as he continues to discern a vocation as a Franciscan Friar Minor.
- A young woman from our parish began her time as a postulant with the Children of Mary, a community of nuns near Columbus, Ohio.
- My husband finished his second year of formation as a deacon.
- Our youngest son is wrapping up his sophomore year of high school.
- I'm preparing my piano students for our first-ever recital.
Somewhere in there, we managed a trip to Michigan, too!
I will endeavor to be more faithful in posting to my blog AFTER the recital! Thanks for hanging in there with me through the busy times of life.