Saturday, April 18, 2015

An Update of Sorts

If you have been following my blog over the years, we have an item of unfinished business.

In this post from 2006, I wrote a song called "At Your Feet."  The words were posted, but I did not have the technology to share the music.

So, for better or for worse, here it is...!



Mary's Song (At Your Feet)

I walk into Your presence, Lord,
I fall down on my face
As I come before You, Lord,
I marvel at Your love and grace.

Refrain:
At Your feet, I find a place of perfect peace
At Your feet, I find a place of sweet release
At Your feet, I've finally found that I am home
So take me Lord; shape me, Lord
While I sit at Your feet

So many voices calling me
Can cause my heart to stray
But when I listen to Your voice
I know You'll show the better way... (back to Refrain)

Bridge:
I come and lay my heart at Your feet
I pour it out to You
And as I gaze into Your eyes,
You give me all of Your heart, too. (back to Refrain)


© 2006.  Joni Renee Johnson.  All Rights Reserved. 

3 comments:

Paula Moldenhauer said...

Thank you Joni. You are singing my heart, too. Beautiful.

Jada's Gigi said...

Just beautiful! Love this!

Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing your gift.
Beautiful message and song.