Today's reading is from Romans 8:31-39. Rather than re-post the entire passage, you can read it at the link provided.
Key thoughts on this passage today:
- God is for us. He's on our side!
- He gave Jesus up for us. He provided the means of our salvation.
- He loved us that much.
- He is the only one who could judge us, yet is the one who provides justification for us.
- Jesus intercedes for us. I don't know about you, but that really amazes me. The only one who could
condemn is the one who prays for us. No condemnation.
- NOTHING can separate us from His love. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Wow.
This is not a 50 Shades kind of love, friends. This is the real deal.