Just a few thoughts from this amazing portion of Scripture:
If we come to Him, listen to Him, call upon Him, forsake our sins, and return to Him...
- Our souls will live (v. 3).
- We will be partakers of His everlasting covenant (v. 3).
- We will experience His mercy (v. 7).
- His word will accomplish its work in us (v. 11).
- He will give us His everlasting sign (v. 13)--the unending Kingdom of God.
- We will know His abundant pardon (v. 7).
There is a theme in the readings from yesterday and today: Come to Him, and rest.