Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Scriptures Speaking to Me


Life is never smooth, is it?  There always seems to be some trial--big or small--that puts stumbling blocks in our path, and tempts us to take our eyes off Jesus.  These verses are ringing in my heart today.  I wanted to share them with you, to encourage you.  No matter how hot the fire seems to be today, trust Him.  He's refining you.  Fire does not consume gold.  It purifies it.





* * * * * * * * * * 


When He works on the left hand,  I cannot behold Him;
When He turns to the right hand, I cannot see Him.
But He knows the way that I take;
When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.
My foot has held fast to His steps;
I have kept His way and not turned aside.
     ~Job 23:9-11

* * * * * * * * * *



* * * * * * * * * *




No comments: