Tuesday, August 02, 2011

The Whole Point


The reason I began this blog so very long ago was to journal our family's faith journey. Then it became a bit more devotional in nature, as I shared Scripture and occasional insights into things I was learning from God.

With yesterday's post, I have opened a whole new can of worms, as it were. Baring my soul like that did not come easy. I truly sensed that I am not the only one with these struggles, and there are others out there who may need to read this. If I can help someone else along the way, then the purpose of this blog will be realized.

God bless, friends. God is good...all the time!

1 comment:

Pat said...

When a blog writer has the faith to open her heart with truths in her life, it ALWAYS ministers to others. It lets us know we are not alone. It's a hard step to take, but you are doing a beautiful job!