Saturday, November 08, 2008

Life Is Crazy!


This is pretty much what life feels like right now. Just trying to keep everyone happy and well-cared for, and keep it all in balance.

Work is going okay. I can't say it's something I want to do for the rest of my life, but it's a good job. I work with some really nice people, too.

The kids are doing okay. School is humming along. We've had some bumps along the way this semester, but overall all is well. Our oldest son is growing too tall, way too fast. He's about my height now!

Hubby is doing well, too...other than a nasty cold. We are making some progress in future plans, so I'll have to clue you in when I know more on that subject.

I do drop by your blogs from time to time, even though I'm not doing well with keeping new posts on my own.

Happy fall, friends!

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Sounds like you are caught in the midst of life...we all get their at times. enjoy...we'll see ya when we see ya. :)

Hidden One said...

Worry not.

PS: You're still in my prayers.

Pat said...

I hear you and I understand! Glad the job is working out for you...I knew you'd do just fine. We're here when your here...faithfully waiting!