Saturday, October 04, 2008

Life and Times

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! My new job is just keeping me really busy!

I spend my mornings trying to get all the housework (laundry, etc.) done. Eat an early lunch. Then head off to work. On Mondays, I teach a piano lesson after work. So that's a long day. Most other days, we have some type of activity to keep us busy in the evening. Quite honestly, I'm a bit worn out. But I'm surviving, and quite thankful for the new job.

Another reason the blog is suffering is that I have to go to the library to check e-mail, etc. No Internet connection at home any more. I have to find time to drop into the library, which isn't that easy these days!

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. Hope you're all doing well!

On another note, I'd like to introduce you to a new blogger. She's a friend of mine named Lin. Lin's grandson, Nathan, passed away earlier this year. Linda's blog is a tribute to him, but also a way for her to work through her grief. It is a tough read, but definitely worth checking out.

Here's the link: Only for a Morning Drop by, and tell Lin I sent you!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Thank you Joni for sharing my blog.

Well goodness! It's about time we had an update from you. It was so good to see you yesterday. I hope we can do that once in a while. (((((((((hugs))))))))) p.s. did you give the boys a hug from me? *smile*

Jada's Gigi said...

hey, nice to hear from you. Hope you are enjoying your new job. Soon you'll get into the routie and won't feel so tired.