Monday, September 22, 2008

New Job

I started a job today, friends! I was so intimidated...still a little that way. I haven't worked for about 13 years, since I was pregnant with our first son. But, finances necessitated it, so here I go! Actually, a man we know at our church approached my husband a couple of weeks ago, and asked if my husband thought I'd be interested in working for him? His oldest daughter had been helping at his office, but is off to college. I was interested, and met with him last week. Today is my first day, and it went fairly well, all things considered. I'm feeling a bit of brain overload, but other than that, I'm doing alright!

4 comments:

Lin said...

Hello Joni love! I can remember that feeling of brain overload when starting a new job. I have to tell you, the thought of that is what's causing me to drag my feet about job hunting. I'm a chicken!

But congrats on your new job and you'll be fine! You are one smart cookie. Love and Hugs, Lin

Hidden One said...

Praying. :)

Pat said...

So how's it going? By now, I bet your like an old pro that's been there forever!

Jada's Gigi said...

Way to go! Hope you love it