Monday, June 09, 2008

He's Still in the Boat


To all my bloggy friends, I'm truly sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've tried to at least visit blogs once a week. But life has sort of sidetracked any posts from me.

It seems like the little boat called "my life" has been through a lot of choppy waters lately. Just when I think things are calming down a bit, another wave comes along. Or a few storm clouds brew up on the horizon, and come over to rain on my voyage. They threaten to capsize me more often than I like to admit.

But in the midst of it all, I am reminded that He is still in the boat. He's really the Captain. He's got it all under control. The waves and the storms don't catch Him by surprise. He is never shocked when the boat gets rocked back and forth, or even when it takes on a little water. Just when it seems the rolling waters are going to overwhelm me completely, He speaks words of peace, and calms the seas.

Thanks to all of you for being so patient. I'll try to be a bit more diligent about posts. In the meantime, I'm still here, praying for you all!

God bless, and have a great week...

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... It's hard to remember that sometimes, isn't it.

Good post. Thanks. :)

Heidi Grether said...

You write beautifully.

Jada's Gigi said...

Yes, He is always right there in the boat...eve if we dont feel or see Him. He is in control