Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Easter

"I am the light of the world. He that followeth me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12 **


I know I previously talked about life after death, regarding the Va. Tech. shootings and the rulings against partial birth abortions. I see a reality of this in what's happening in Greensburg, too.

There were lives lost. Homes lost. Businesses lost. Family pets lost. Vehicles. Cherished possessions. Even the trees. It looks helpless and depressing to see the photos of the devastated town.

And yet...there is new life. People beginning to pull together to rebuild a little here, a little there. People digging through the rubble of what "was" to make way for the "what can be". I even received a reply to my inquiry re: trees. The Kansas Forestry people already have around $25,000 designated toward planting new trees. Yes, it's a long process, but definitely full of signs of life.

Please don't stop praying. It's a long road. But there is light at the end of the tunnel!

**The image above is a beautiful throw blanket I found at this website> Eyes of the Lord They also have some other really beautiful items. (And they just got some free advertising!) :o)

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Life from death...its HIS way...