Monday, April 23, 2007

Not Being Feeling Very Barnabette

If you're wondering about the title, refer to the earlier post "What's In a Name?"

I hope I'm not alone in having one of those moments (hours, days, weeks...) when I feel like I've blown it. I mean, in every area of life-responsibility God has given me, I have just made a mess of things: as a mom, as a teacher, as a wife, as a woman...the list could go on, but why bother. My impatience, anger, words, actions--none of them have been in the "What Would Jesus Do" category!

The "stuff" of life has really gotten me down today. So, I'm sorry this post is such a downer. You can pray for me. I know this "funk" won't last. It sure is a bummer while it continues, though.

Maybe you can give me some sage bits of advice on how to go on from here.
Post a Comment