Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just a Little Christmas News

I hope you all had a joyous, wonder-filled Christmas. My favorite part is watching the kids' faces as they open their gifts.

My best gift came from my husband. A note in a little box, telling me of his gift: a trip to see my family in Kansas!!! We will be heading west in about 1 1/2 weeks...which means I get to be there for my "big" birthday (yes, that 4-0 thing I mentioned previously).

Thanks to all for the wishes via e-mail and posts.

6 comments:

Kimber said...

So glad you had a great Christmas!

And what an awesome gift your hubby gave you! YEA!!

I hope you have a great BIRTHDAY!! May this next year be just the beginning of many blessings and a LONG season of JOY as you enter the next chapter of your life.

Anonymous said...

Keith gave you an awesome that can be shared with your whole family! We are all pretty excited about it! Can't wait to see you soon!
Love ya more than words can express....

Gina said...

What a fantastic hubby! Very sweet!
Happy New Year!

Jada's Gigi said...

Happy happy birthday! and what a wonderful gift! You gotta good man there...:) Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to you Joni...I loved your post about your boys shoveling snow...God Bless in the coming year!

Admin said...

Thank you all for the Christmas, birthday, and new year wishes!

Pray for us to have a safe trip!

BekABoo said...

I see someone's been gone a while, like me ;) It's good when you're away for good reasons, like visiting family. I hope you had, or are having, a GREAT trip! Happy birthday! can't wait to hear how the trip went!